Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Postpaid - Buying stuff from Google Playstore

Greetings and a very good day to all...

I was a Digi Prepaid user before and also an avid gamer.

I play a few games on my phone that has in-app store and usually spend about USD 100 to USD 200 buying stuff from Google Playstore.

This equals to RM 450 to RM 900.

Buying stuff on Playstore using Digi is very easy:

1. I topup the required amount for example, Rm 400 from MyDigi Apps.
2. I go to the game I want to buy things from.
3. I click buy.

And tadaa~ everything done.

But recently (actually yesterday) I shifted from Prepaid to Infinite 150. And this Postpaid comes with a credit limit of Rm 450 the last time I check.

Now let say I want to buy stuff from Google Playstore around RM 800 up to RM 1,000.

Will this be possible??

Can I just buy it and expect my bill to reflect the amount I bought?
Or perhaps this is no longer possible due to the limit of RM 450.

I don't fancy using credit card to buy stuff from Google Playstore as of now as it is much more convenient just using Digi.

Second... when I was using Prepaid.. topping up my account for RM 400 always yield a bonus of RM 40 (which is amazing.. as these RM 40 is also usable in Google Playstore!!).

Since I am running Postpaid Infinite 150 now.. I assume I have loss the added benefit of RM 40 bonus when paying RM 400?? Is this true?

Highlighted

Re: Digi Postpaid - Buying stuff from Google Playstore

Support

Hi, Finix. Digi Postpaid users will have a cap of RM500 for every rolling 30 days from the first transaction but it will depends on your credit limit too. You can only start to use it from the 31st day of Postpaid account's tenure. Postpaid account has no reload. Therefore, it has no extra credit benefit. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!