Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Postpaid 58

Hi, I am using digi postpaid 58 come with 10gb basic, 10 gb youtube and 10gb ml total 30gb for 1 month. For the past month, Im buying additional data from box of surprise which is 20gb for rm15(7days). The problem here is Digi is no longer provide a 20gb for rm15. I am short of data for this month. Please offer more data with reasonable price. I am using about 70 gb per month. Please offer me another plan that offer 70gb or more but less than rm100. Otherwise I will change to another network. Thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Digi Postpaid 58

Support

Hi, Box of Surprise will be revised from time to time and there is possibility that you won't get the same offer anymore. If you are consistently purchased an add-ons internet quota, we suggest you to change your plan to a better plan that offers more internet quota than your current plan (if your current plan has no contract).

We do have an unlimited internet plan with RM100 pe rmonth. For more info, you may refer to this link : https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans#digi-postpaid-infinite. Change of plan can be done via the same link under the 'Digi Subscriber? Change your plan here' option.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!