Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Digi Postpaid 50 issues

Hello,

Last month, I changed plans from 45 to 50 ( new plans).

The plans offer quite nice where as  5Gb for AllDay an 5Gb for Weekend. 

But, when I used my Weekend quota, it seems it also consumed my AllDay quota as well (last weekend occurance). There's still 3Gb+ left of my Weekend and 158Mb left for my AllDay, and when I online for a while, MyDiGi app suddenly shows 0Mb off AllDay data, and then  the data is disconnected. 

Please explain the situation, because I thought that the quotas shoukd be used respectively.

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Digi Postpaid 50 issues

Contributor

Hi @madey,

are your network on 4G or 3G while you used on weekend? It will utilized your All Day quota if you are on 3G network even on weekend. Weekend network applies only while you on 4G network.

kindly refer to http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/All-Day-quota-amp-Weekend-quota-on-Digi-Postpaid-50-Digi/ta...

1. How does All Day quota and 4G Weekend quota work?

The All-Day quota is valid for all usages at any time of the day regardless weekdays or weekends, and it applies to all networks, both 4G and 3G. Whereas, 4G Weekend quota is only valid for usages during the weekends, from every Saturday 12.00AM to Sunday 11.59PM and applies to 4G network only.

Thank you

Highlighted

The coverage around my village seems to be the cause.
Sometimes its 4G, then suddenly drop to 3G for a while, then up to 4G again.
Sometimes, there's no reception at all.

If your explanation is the case, then the Weekend quota is pretty a waste. Lots of low coverage on certain areas,especially rural areas.
I think if Digi could allow their customers to use the remaining 5Gb usage (depends on the plan chosen), just for the weekend, even on 3G reception.....that would be great!

Appreciate for the reply anyway. Thanks!
Highlighted

Hello, i have been using Digi 50 psotpaid plan since April. i understand that the bill should be rm50+gst per month for 7gb fb+youtube, 3gb for others and unlimited calls, however, suddenly my bill goes up until rm70-ish, which is too much and i'm still a student. is there any way for me to know where the additional bills come from? and how do i reduce it??

thank you

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Lily99. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hang