Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Infinite 150

I just bought the infinite 150 plan last friday on 14th April , porting out from maxis prepaid.
How long will it take? And how is the chronology?

Sim arrived > mnp porting out message arrived

OR

Mnp porting out message success > sim will be delivered ??

In the email, DIGI has stated : If you are switching to Digi from another telco via Mobile Number Portability (MNP), your device (if any) will only be delivered to you AFTER your switch to Digi is successful. This includes Pre-order and Backorder.

Please clarify. I called  MAXIS and they said that they haven't received any porting out request from DIGI. Furthermore I haven't got any tracking number for my order.  

This is my  order ID : 17041418113575

Re: Digi Infinite 150

Community Manager

FYI, you will get your SIM card first, then only MNP process will start. You should get your SIM card within 2-3 business days if you're in peninsular Malaysia.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Okay then. So what is the tracking number? I didnt get any email for tracking number? hope I can get it ASAP. Thank you.

Also, how long the MNP process will complete?

Support

Hi, morning @Zerotesla. Your consignment number is 4739992003. You may use this link to track your item : http://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking .

Once you have received it, please update your application and change your status to " I've Received the SIM".  After that,  your network switching request will be sent to your current telco. If there's no issue, your Digi account will be activated within 1~2 days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thank you! how to change application status to " I've Received the SIM"? 

Support

Sorry for the late response, Zerotesla. 

The link below is for you to update the application and change your status to " I've Received the SIM". 

However, based on our system, your porting has been submitted to your current network provider and the status is under in progress. You will receive and confirmation SMS soon from your current telco and please reply Y to confirm the port request. Thanks 

(http://new.digi.com.my/switch-to-digi)

hi. i appled for port in to the plan of digi infinite 150.

received the sim today but dunno where to click "received sim"

doesn't received any email about it.

Transaction No /Tax Invoice No:   17041317004302

Support

Hi, @curiousc.

Can you PM us the sim card serial number <here> for further action, please?

TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!