Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Ambassador RM70

Community Manager

@bhpor81, you need your own friend/family to nominate you for Ambassador plans. You can't walk in and get Ambassador plan without a referral first. Your IC number needs to be in the system when you're changing your plan to Ambassador plan at a Digi Store.

Ambassador plan have been around for more than a decade, but its offerings/tariff will be updated from time to time.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor

Thanks for the clarification.

Successfully registered and now a happy ambassador user. 

Support

Thanks for your support, bhpor81. :-)

Hi. I would like to terminate digi ambassador 70. M under contract with device. What are the procedures and how much is the penalty fee?

Support

tinasofea, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My broadband number 01596494274

Re: Digi Ambassador

Can I be the digi ambassador?

Re: Digi Ambassador

Support

Hi Hamleys. You can only subscribe to it if you have been nominated by your friend (a Digi Staff).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!