Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Ambassador RM70

Yes my aunt is on ambassador plan.
Digi bukit tinggi is a digi store right...
So now that the staff has sign her up on rm100 with device with a contract of 1 yr, can she still change to ambassador rm70? Will there be extra cost incurred?

Community Manager

@Hoochygal wrote:
Yes my aunt is on ambassador plan.
Digi bukit tinggi is a digi store right...
So now that the staff has sign her up on rm100 with device with a contract of 1 yr, can she still change to ambassador rm70? Will there be extra cost incurred?

Ambassador plans cannot have a contract with device. If the customer wanted a device together, then she won't be on Ambassador plan.

As she already signed up for a contract, she has to continue with the plan. Termination will have a fee.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

But it was not clarify to an old aunt.
Who would want to pay extra if she can already enjoy the ambassador @ rm70...

Can she change to a lower cheaper package since she is bound by this "contract"?
Pity an old lady...

Community Manager

@Hoochygal wrote:
But it was not clarify to an old aunt.
@Who would want to pay extra if she can already enjoy the ambassador @ rm70...

If the has taken the device, it cannot be returned, hence the contract has to go on unless terminated with a fee.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can advise if Voip service for skype is chargeable under bband ambassador 70?

Community Manager

@omaradli wrote:
Can advise if Voip service for skype is chargeable under bband ambassador 70?

That would use up your internet quota. No add-ons required to use Skype voice/video calling on the app.

Contributor

I think I came in here way too late. I heard that this BB Amb 70 plan has ended on 30/09/17? And no more available slot for nomination/registration? Is it true? Smiley Sad (Had a friend in DiGi but never inform me)

Support

Hi bhpor81,

Currently, the Digi Broadband Ambassador 70 is still available. You may register it at our Digi Store ya. Head on the link given to check the nearest locationhttp://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store :-)

Thanks

Contributor

A few questions:

1. Can the staff at digi store help me to register/nominate me in the system? I'm afraid later they say I will need to find someone in digi (friend /relative) to register since this ambassador is not open to public.

2. Is this plan available for permanent or limited period (until when)?

3. If I'm already a postpaid/bb user, can this be done via online chat/phone to change package plan instead of going to store (unless to register a new line/bb)?

Thanks in advance.