Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Ambassador RM70

Hi, I came to know from a friend (digi staff) that digi is introducing ambassador plan RM70 for 50gb internet. Called up customer service but they are not aware of it. When is the plan going to be rolled out?

Highlighted

Re: Digi Ambassador RM70

Contributor

Wow!Heart

Highlighted

SuperUser

Is it true? The RM 68 for 15GB was just launched 2-3 months ago, I doubt they will come up with something so exiciting in such a short time. I'm an Ambassador user since 2007 and it has been years without any revision until recent RM 68 for 15GB.

Highlighted

Support

Yep, it is @fruitie :-)

The previous revision was for the call plan. This one is for the Ambassador Broadband plan.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

When will this ambassador rm70 for 50gb for broadband ended?
Highlighted

Support

Currently, there's no official communication when the promo will end, pakcik_rabaah :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hi digi, kenapa saya tidak dapat guna Stream FREE unlimited ? Masih terhad 10gb. Bukankah semua sudah di upgrade unlimited ?

Saya guna Modem digi Huawei yang dibekalkan.
Highlighted

Support

Hi @IQie86. Pakej Stream Free bukanlah tanpa had. Kuota setiap bulan adalah sebanyak 10GB.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

My aunt went to sign up this ambassador broadband rm70. And she did enquire about the device. But the digi staff told her the rm100 broadband plan is the same. Thinking its the same she sign up. Now when the bill come she was shocked to be charged rm109.
What can she do now to revert back to ambassador rm70?
Or can see change to a lower cheaper package?
Thanks
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Hoochygal wrote:
My aunt went to sign up this ambassador broadband rm70. And she did enquire about the device. But the digi staff told her the rm100 broadband plan is the same. Thinking its the same she sign up. Now when the bill come she was shocked to be charged rm109.
What can she do now to revert back to ambassador rm70?
Or can see change to a lower cheaper package?
Thanks

Ambassador plans can only be done on Digi Store, not on dealers. That is also provided that your aunt's IC has been referred by a Digi staff to take up ambassador plans.

If your aunt's IC has been referred, head to a Digi Store to activate her ambassador plan. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements