Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Digi 38 new post paid

Support

The All Day data (3GB) is for the 1-month usage and will be renewed on the billing cycle date. Kindly PM us your phone number <here> @_sarah and let us check on your account details first ya. TQ.

why i cant get extra 3gb? i use digi for so long
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Can you tell me in detail about this digi postpaid 38 new? I'm a bit confused about your offer. Do you give offer 6GB for every day or is it only 6GB for 1 month? Which one of it, I'm seriously confused about this
Highlighted

Support

Postpaid Digi 38 New plan comes with 6GB All Day data. All Day here refers to the usage time. Which mean it can be used at any time and any day. The data granted is for 1-month usage and will auto reset on the next billing cycle date :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, I just changed to Digi 38 yesterday, but I didn't get the extra 3GB. Could u pls check for me?
Highlighted