Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi 38 new post paid

Hello, I have recently changed from  prepaid to this digi 38 new postpaid plan. I was under the impresion that i would get 6GB of data all day and 3GB of data on weekends. However, after i suscribed and checked the MyDigi app, I saw that there was only 3GB of data all day and 3GB on weekends.  Hope someone can clarify this. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Re: Digi 38 new post paid

Support

flamingiceman26, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the offering, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi that wont be needed as the extra 3GB has been credited into my account today. Thank you very much for your swift action and very responsive actions. Really good service by your team. Thanks!

Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, flamingiceman26 (^‿^)v 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I have recently changed from prepaid to this digi 38 new postpaid plan. The adds mentioned that i would get 6GB of data all day and 3GB of data on weekends. However, after i suscribed and checked the MyDigi app, I saw that there was only 3GB of data all day and 3GB on weekends.Besides, it was mentioned that I could keep my credit balance after I changed to this postpaid plan. But it did not reflect in my Digi apps after I suscribed the plan. Hope someone can clarify these. Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Hi CarrieChang, the Digi 38 new plan comes with the 6GB Internet ( 3GB All Day and 3GB weekend). If you stay in this plan for more than 6 months, automatically it will be upgrading to 6GB for All Day access and 3GG for weekend use, don't worry. For the prepaid balance, we will bring forward to your postpaid bill and automatically knock -off into your first-month bill. It will not update in the MyDigi App ya. TQ

Highlighted

Hi.Thank you for your reply. I requested to change to this plan on 3rd may (last Friday) but it was only activated on 8th May. In the meanwhile I purchased a prepaid plan which costed RM30. I thought that the activation was not successful as the ads of Digi new 38 mentions immediate activation which was actually not. On 8th, the prepaid plan has been terminated and I didn't even manage to use that plan.so just want to ask if it'spossible to retrieve back my Rm30? Thank you very much.
Highlighted

Hi, I just changed to Digi 38 yesterday, but I didn't get the extra 3GB too. Could u pls check for me?
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi cheanbang. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello Admin, I also changed to new Digi Postpaid 38 today .. but still i checked only 3gb all day + 3gb weekend .. btw I already stay with digi for 1 year .. like the first post he say in the next day he got sms about the 3gb extra for who already stay with digi more than 6 month .. so do i need to wait until tomorrow for the sms or i need to ask u guys for help so i can get sooner .. tqvm Admin