Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi 38 new post paid

Hi,

My bill charged RM 17...where I can get the bill details? I don't know why digi charged me RM 17, even though I am subscribed this plan on 20th July...shouldn't the charges should be lowered?

Support

Bill can be downloaded via MyDigi app by clicking the 'View My Bill' button after login. Scroll down to 'Bill History' and tap the download icon at the right side. Should you need further clarification on the bill, PM us over <here> ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

What's do it mean by 3gb all day??? Does it give 3gb for whole month or every day we'll get 3gb???
Highlighted

Support

Hi Neverknow, the 3GB all day can be used in your bill cycle month ya. Tq

pkc Member

How to apply/convert for this Digi38 plan?

Support

Hi pkc, 

The Digi 38 new plan comes with unlimited voice calls to all local network and the 6GB Internet ( 3GB All Day and 3GB weekend). The monthly fee is only RM38 + 6% SST.

This plan is not allowed to be registered as supplementary. And this plan is not able to add the supplementary line too. The broadband supplementary line will be forced to change to a principal account. 

Only applicable for Malaysian individuals aged 18 years old and above who sign up via NRIC. Not applicable for foreigners and blacklisted customers ya. 1 NRIC is only can sign up for 1 line on Digi 38 plan. 

If you stay in this plan for more than 6 months, automatically it will be upgrading to 6GB for All Day access and 3GG for weekend use. You can walk-in to our nearest Digi Store for further assistance. Head on the link to check our Digi Store's location and enter the Digi Store's address. https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store. Thank you 

Mi38
What does it mean 3gb ALL DAY? 3gb Weekend?

Support

The vk12. The All Day quota can be used everyday whereas the Weekend quota can only be used on Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks.

when the data all day renew? its mean 30 day only 3gb or 1day 3gb?

Digi 38 new post paid

why i cant get extra 3gb? i use digi for so long