Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi 38 new post paid

Support

Hai Ganjaguru. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Hi, I subscribed recently this plan from prepaid, and digi activated it by 18 July. When I checked digi app my internet quota is only 3GB instead of 6GB from sms offers, and some more the renewal date shown 11 days. May I know why I only getting 3GB and this internet quota for a month or a day? And why it shows renewal day is 11 days instead of a month?
Highlighted

Support

Hi bas_sekolah, the quota 3GB Bonus will be credited within 5 working days. The bill cycle date is not based on the activation date. It will be auto-set by the system. For the first bill, most of the time, it will not be a complete 1-month calculation. Don't worry about that as your bill calculation will be pro-rated based on days of usage Smiley Happy Same goes for the free call & SMS (if any), but you will still get the full internet quota with no additional charges. 

Thanks Digi_Yaya. I know that this digi 38 postpaid don't has contract. Can I unsubscribe this plan through online?

Support

If you wish to change back to the Prepaid plan, the request is not available online :-( The registered owner needs to walk-in to any Digi Store to submit the request.  You can check the nearest Digi Store over here https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, I just changed to Digi 38 yesterday, but I didn't get the extra 3GB too. Could u pls check for me?

Support

haoo, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi, I just changed to Digi 38 yesterday, but I didn't get the extra 3GB too. Could u pls check for me?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hye..how to change digi 38 mew post paid to prepaid eh?

hye..how i want to change digi 38 new post paid to prepaid again eh?

Support

alin123, conversion from a Postpaid to Prepaid can only be done at our main Digi Store near u - https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

U will need to settle all the outstanding amount (if any) and u will still be receiving ur last month bill in the next following month.