Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi 38 New (9GB)

Greeting Sir/Madam,

I just changed to Digi 38 New (9GB) postpaid from one of the digi store.  But when I check my quota it shows only 6GB (Monthly Weekend 3GB and MI Digi 38 3GB). Can I know where is the other 3GB gone? I'm hoping for a quick response  from you. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Re: Digi 38 New (9GB)

Support

Hi Renugakalidas, Sorry for the late reply. The Quota bonus will be credited in 5 working days ya. Tq

pkc Member

Hi, is the new Digi 38 Postpaid come with 9gb instead of 6gb? Where is the details of the plan and how to apply? I search thru Digi website but no info on this plan? Thanks

How to sign up for digi 38?

Support

Kindly walk-in to our Digi Store, Digi Store Express or Digi authorized dealer near you to register for the Postpaid Digi 38 New plan :-)

https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I just subscribed the 38 postpaid but why i can’t turn on my data and i can’t log in to mydigi

Support

Hi Erwisa. Should the issue persists, please try to restart your phone and reset your network settings. For the MyDigi app issue, please PM one of us (the Supports) for assistance ya. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!