Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi 150 infinite plan

Let said the speed of my speedtest on phone very fast, sometime until 60 to 90 mbps but when i hotspot to my computer download anime movie on kissanime it using openload website, u know what it super slow on this year of 2018, the old time 2017 when u first announce this plan on the first day i direct change to this plan.

Who know now they did not promise for the speed of the hotspot, it said hotspot is free or tethering pass that mean all my download should be run super fast. Only on 2017 all my download on google chrome run very fast, but now only steam can run fast until 4 mbps, where is my google chrome download speed go to?

Digi give back our speed download that u promise on ur website there, i using digi almost 6 years so be sincerely to ur loyal customer. This is the best plan u ever have, compare to other company that did not have this type of plan!!! That is the reason i still using digi.

I don’t care u block the p2p download for torrent, i only care is the downlod speed that i have on the old time on 2017 that download speed on google chrome is most happy to using it, no the speed of this year 2018 only can 30kbps to 100kbps only still haven’t run until 900kbps on now!

Re: Digi 150 infinite plan

Actualy, the slow part is because the servers kissanime use to host their videos (openload, rapidshare) is low bandwidth server. Even though you've high speed internet, but when you accessing a low bandwidth server it going to be slow. For example, if you try to play a video in Google Drive, the streaming speed will be only 2Mbps, but if you play a video in Youtube  it will be much faster as there's no bandwidth limit.