Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi blocked Adobe website? Infinity 150

[ Edited ]

Using Infinity 150.  It takes very very long time and unable to go to Adobe main website since few weeks ago, what is wrong? 

Use VPN and adobe webpage will load immediately.  Anyone with similar plan can go to Adobe?  I tried in different location, browser, computer, all same problem. Using handphone also cannot go in. tq.

I have 3 types of DiGi postpaid line.

1) Infinity 150, 3 simcards, all cannot go to Adobe

2) Broadband only 100,  Adobe fast and furious

3) Corporate line (donno what package), Adobe fast and furious.

So only Infinity 150 (not sure about 80) blocked Adobe website, why??????????

Re: DiGi blocked Adobe website? Infinity 150

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@iieeann, I am testing on an Infinite 150 account and I get to go into adobe.com. Is this the URL that you're having trouble with?

Screenshot_20170509-095658.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Yes, it is soooo slow almost not moving at that website, but other package sims just fine, only Infinity 150 not working.  I tried put it in modem/router also the same.  Donno why, my another 2 Inifinity sims are at other places cannot try now.

It is not totally blocked, just very very slow like few minutes just to load a page.  Other websites are ok.

If I VPN it then Adobe page load up real fast like normal.

Community Manager

@iieeann, your issue plagued me as well suddenly. Indeed adobe.com loads slowly on Infinite plan. Thanks for reporting it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for prompt reply and glad that this is replicable at your side too.  Infinity connection suddenly down, is it doing maintenance for this issue? that is very very fast response if indeed Smiley LOL

*** hmm, adobe.com still slow after line is up Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@iieeann wrote:

Thanks for prompt reply and glad that this is replicable at your side too.  Infinity connection suddenly down, is it doing maintenance for this issue? that is very very fast response if indeed Smiley LOL

No, Infinite plan here works . Are you having signal? Haha

ohh... i at Sabah, i knew Infinity line down because all my 3 units Synology NAS at 3 locations reported line disconnected at the same time.  Other packages still running fine.

It has been a week and still digi not yet fix this? Adobe is an important website, i can't download files from there it is just extremely slow.  I temporary use other digi package to access the website.

me also facing extreamly slow connection issue to adobe.com & get.adobe.com. unable to download nor update flash player. im using infinity 150.  please fix it digi. 

I get myself a Digi Infinity 150 . I have same issue with Adobe.com website too. Not i able to browse to the website. Unable to update my Flash player as well...Even the cannot download or update Acrobat Reader too... Help........ It's sooooooooo slow.........