Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Phone plan

Hi, i've been using DiGi for 10 years. Since last year found out DiGi no longer taking care their existing postpaid user that would like to consider to sign up phone plan with contract. The existing package offering now is the worst offer compare with few giant Telco out there and there is no privilage for using DiGi so long with make me want to port out soon and since now we can remain our number. Really so dissapointed with DiGi marketing.

Highlighted

Re: DiGi Phone plan

Support

Under the new MyDigi Rewards system, all subscribers can upgrade their membership level/tier (Yellow/Gold/Platinum) every 6 months, based on their own usage total. Higher level memberships will allow you to redeem even more special Rewards from our MyDigi app. More info here https://new.digi.com.my/mydigi-rewards-faq 

If your number is eligible for any other loyalty based promotional offers, we will contact you directly either via SMS, email or phone call ya. Thank You for your support :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.