Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Infinate 150 Slow

Internet  Slow like **bleep** (Infinate 150)

Xiaomi redmi Note 3

Idaman Lavender Sungai Ara Penang

Currently and Few weeeks before 

Respond or else i will change the telco

Re: DiGi Infinate 150 Slow

Community Manager

Hello @thegoldencigar, it would be great if you can submit your network feedback using MyDigi app so that Digi can get your location and timing of the issue. Here is the guide for submission through MyDigi app if you need it: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I also have same problems... Send a lot complaints to digi and get one answer only ... Say this problem will solved in two week...that only answer I get .... and my cases already show closed with that answer only... Just hope it will really fix after two week....

digi line 150 verry slow now. i pay 150+ like for nothing. i will pout out digi infinite soon. low speed in 4G, low performance, low quality answer but higher bill.

Community Manager

@UnknowOne@thegoldencigar@luciffer, please ensure that you have logged this issue on MyDIgi http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Then kindly check your PM.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.