Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: DiGi 80 to Infinite 150 takes too long

Community Manager

@bhpor81 wrote:

Change of plan application already submitted since Monday.

At the moment, still eagerly waiting for that one particular important SMS.

What if after 7 days, I still did not get any SMS confirmation, is my plan application considered failed?

Is there any idea for us to check our INFINITE current status (contact via CS)?.

Please advise.

FYI, existing DiGi customer here.

Kindly contact one of our support to check on the status: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Provide your full name, NRIC and phone number along with your query for verification.

Expected duration for plan change is up to 7 days. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I helped my friend to change plan to Digi Postpaid 80 via Digi website, form submitted at Saturday, the application was processed and done in the next day - Sunday.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my application to change plan to Digi Infinite 80 and it's already 5 working days passed. So I'm a bit curios, is Digi rejecting my application? Is Digi suddenly feel "dont want to offer Infinite plan anymore" then left applicators like us in the midst? I didn't receive any update since I submitted the form.
Highlighted

Support

Hi, @Kevinxxng.

Kindly PM us your phone or transaction number <here> for further checking, please.

Thank you.​​​​​​​

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!