Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

DiGi 80 to Infinite 150 takes too long

While I am aware the Infinite plan may only able to done through DiGi web portal for a limited time only however I have no idea why your process would requires to takes 7 days for the change of plan from DiGi Pospaid 80 to Infinite 150.

With the technology right now, it is probably just a click of the change of plan in your system for it and I have made a couple called to your CS but were told the same robotic answer which isn't gonna help to ease the situation.

Can't any of you do the needy to speed up the process?  Let me know who I should PM for my contact number to proceed further.

Thank you

Re: DiGi 80 to Infinite 150 takes too long

In my experience they change on next month

To change a plan to a higher paid plan for that timeframe is insane! Considering it is the extra revenue they are making!!!

They must consider to act up on the SOP for such change of plan which is within the Postpaid itself, if this is from Port-In or Prepaid to Postpaid then it is understandable the process may be a little painful.

Once the other telco is offering a plan similar to this, I would have to switch since I doesn't like the way it is being handled!

changing digi plan (digi store) from digi postpaid 78v to 80 to 110 only take average 6 hour only

digi online dont give lousy reason to your current customer.. 7 days too long.. 

Exactly, now you get my point.

Switching to a higher plan (more revenue) needs to take 7 days?!

Exactly the same thing happening to me.

I'm also switching from RM80 to Infinite 150 plan, no Idea why they need 7 working days to switch.

All it takes to change to other plans eg RM110 was just a few hours tops.

Community Manager

Hello @ean2020, thank you for your feedback. Currently plan change done through website is still a manual process which can take some time considering the number of request a website can receive nationwide. Hence there is a buffer of 7 days to avoid disappointment due to wrong expectations. Indeed it would be great to have to process expedited and thank you for your suggestion.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I appreciated your reply and input though.

This is what I do not understand then, since the other change of plan is  also done through manually. Why can't this infinite online web plan be done through manually through customer service call when the request is already in place?

I have been a long standing customer with DiGi, at least 10 years or above with multiple postpaid numbers and I would hope to have at least a little extra care to expedite my plan change process.

If you are willing to help, please let me know. Otherwise, forget it and let the painful experience going on...

submitted my application on Sunday.....still no progress till today

so disappointed with digi

Contributor

Change of plan application already submitted since Monday.

At the moment, still eagerly waiting for that one particular important SMS.

What if after 7 days, I still did not get any SMS confirmation, is my plan application considered failed?

Is there any idea for us to check our INFINITE current status (contact via CS)?.

Please advise.

FYI, existing DiGi customer here.