Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

Dear Digi.

Kindly re check my application to change to other other telco because been reject 2 times in a day with unreasonable answer which is CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY.

My number are 018 982 8900

Your cooperation is highly appreciate.
Highlighted

Support

Hi AinunHusna, thanks for the information provided. Based on our finding, there's no abnormality found on the application. 

We have just received the port out submission on this morning and the current status is pending in Accept/Reject ya. 
Kindly wait at least 2 working days of time for the MNP process to be done. 

After Digi terminated your service, you may start using the new sim card. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. 

Highlighted

Re: my port out has been rejected

Hello...may I know why my port out request has been rejected??? Can you help me...my phone number is 0146654783
Highlighted

Re: my port out has been rejected

Anonymous

Hi Fatima, We will assist to check further on the issue occurred. Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose and further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

Can you please check what's the problem with my number? 0167061978. I want to change to other service but got rejected because my number temporarily disconnected. When i call the digihelpline, you said no probs. 😩😩😩
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi HanaDzree, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to the issue with your Digi number. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

Dear Digi,

I got the same sms said that my port out was rejected.

Can you please help me to check regarding this?

I'd PM  my phone number.

Please help to solve a.s.a.p

Thank you

Highlighted

i wanted to change to other telco and i receice this message to confirm but denied .i contact the number that were given but no one answer
Highlighted

Greetings! Just like others, i would like to know on what ground or basis for my request to switch to celcom being denied ? I requested for the switch but received a message from digi stating my request being denied.Customer numbers are temporarily disconnected- involuntarily. What is that supposed to mean? Can i get clarification on current status. Please help. My number is 010 298 8516. Thank you.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi LadyDurghh, The rejection means the system has detected your number was inactive during 24 - 48 hours of the Port Out process. For further assistance related to the said issue, kindly PM us (Inbox). Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.