Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

i already reply Y for leave digi and being process. But aafter that it rejected because of disconnected , unvoluntarily. I call digi centre ,and is said that i dont reply sms for leave digi . its alredy the 3rd time i try . Please check my number 01131745156
Highlighted

Support

Port-out request for 01131745156 already completed, mursyakis. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi can you help me to check mine too. This is my number 0149322706. My request to change to umobile has been rejected due to not in service. But my line is working just fine. I have been with digi for 8 years but if this is how digi treated customer, I will not go back to use Digi after this.
Highlighted

Support

Hi NurTra. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There seems to be an issue with the port-out request. We are in the midst of resolving the issue. Kindly request the new telco to resubmit the request. You will receive an SMS to confirm your MNP Port Out request . When you receive it, please respond accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted

Salam. Can you help check for my number also 016 7530545 for port out request.
Highlighted

Support

We believe the request already completed, Amru96. Your Digi account is no longer active. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I want to change my service provider but got rejected,and i have replied email and also called the customer service to confirm,but then still got rejected,pls fix it for me !!!
Hp number-0169860113