Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

Support

The port-out request already completed for your 01116134075 number, AfifAiman097. TQ.

I have the same  problem as Akatsukea..it says  porting request had been denied..due to mobile line  is temporary disconnected..the number i use now does not have any problems, never been barred and the mobile line is good..can you please check what is the problems are?? My phone number is 01116134075

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I have the same problem as Akatsukea too. Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help. The hotlink 0162211800 never help. Please check and resolve ASAP. My phone number is 0146019083.
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Kindly accept the my request as I am getting "Customer Numbers are Temporarily disconnected-involuntarily" on the request to move out from digi.

My number : 0111 601 2794.

Highlighted

Support

There was a technical issue, which has impacted the port-out process at the time of submission, Thedina. We would appreciate if you could inform Maxis to resubmit your port-out request. Our apologies again for the inconvenience caused :-(

Hi Digi,

Kindly accept the my request as I am getting "Customer Numbers are Temporarily disconnected-involuntarily" on the request to move out from digi.

My number : 0111 601 2794.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Thank you for the prompt reply. Will request them to resubmit it.  

Highlighted

Support

Thanks, Thedina :-)

Thank you for the prompt reply. Will request them to resubmit it.  

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Dear Digi,

I have the same error message MNP Failure "temporarily disconnected - unvoluntarily"..

My HP number is 0169167795, Please assist to resolve the problem.

TQ.

Chen

Highlighted

Support

Hi chencw2019. We believe, your request has been completed yesterday. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Yes, Thank you very much for helping.

BR/

Chen.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm facing the same issue too, unable to change to other service provider due to Customer numbers are temporarily disconnected- involuntarily. Anyone can help? My number is 0165576907.