Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Decline application to change to other service provider

Since Oct 8 my new telco hv submitted 8 application for change service provider to digi and all has been declined with reason "temporarily disconnected - unvoluntarily". Everytime rejected i called digi helpline for clarification. They said no issue or problem to change service provider. But when i submitted the application you reject. Frustrated with digi poor services, I hv lodge a complaint to SKMM. Whether there is action or not from SKMM, i'll terminate digi services. I hv been 7 yrs with digi but this is how they repay my loyalty.

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

Support

You may send us a PM and provide us your phone number. We'll try to check on it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My  phone number is 019-3126326. 

On 23 Oct,  digi has sent sms confirmation to leave digi. i have replied YES and currently is under processing.

Kindly accept my application to leave Digi. IF  declined please stated the specific reason other than Temporarily Disconnected-Unvoluntarily because my line has never  been barred.

Thank you.

I just received sms from digi that the application was rejected due to CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY.  

Please  check and revert URGENTLY. I already fed-up with DIgi Services.

Can  you help me to check the port out status, my application has been reject. My number is 0102589165

Support

Your request has been approved. Kindly wait for the new telco to send you a notification SMS to start using the new SIM card, jojoisland.

Can  you help me to check the port out status, my application has been reject. My number is 0102589165

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Can you help me to check the port out status, my application has been reject. My number is 011@#_&

Support

Hi akatsukea. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There seems to be an issue with the port-out request. Kindly get U Mobile to resubmit the request. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

I have resubmitted the port out request but still rejected. Please help me. This is the reason Customer numbers are temporarily disconnected involuntarily.

[ Edited ]

I have the same  problem as Akatsukea..it says  porting request had been denied..due to mobile line  is temporary disconnected..the number i use now does not have any problems, never been barred and the mobile line is good..can you please check what is the problems are?? My phone number is 01116134075