Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

Support

Hi cheelek. We have responded to your other post. Resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, you can check with us again for further checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I received "Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

I've requested twice and fail. Pls help, my number 0162024895

Support

Hi nazri63. Resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, you can check with us again for further checking (via DM).

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, can you check my port out issue, because i have reply yes but the time has expired. Can you help me with that? Thankyou!

Support

Hi Ros1. That means, the SMS is not valid anymore. Please ask that telco to resubmit your application and you shall receive the SMS again anytime.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Decline application to change to other service provider

Can any digi support help on this?

Sorry, your request was rejected. Customer numbers are temporarily disconnected involuntarily. Please call 0162211800 for help

Support

Hi kahsim91, please PM us with your mobile number and full name for further assistance. TQ 

Can you help me to check the port out status, my application has been reject. My number is 0102937714

Support

Hi Arfanhakimi. Please resubmit it and if it is rejected again, you can PM (inbox) us for checking. Other than PM, you can call our helpline for an immediate assistance too.

Thank you.

My request to switch to unifi rejected twice.i already reply SMS on time.