Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Decline application to change to other service provider

My phone number is 01126105717

Digi has rejected my request to change to another plan

Support

Hi Ayell, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

My name is Md Syareel Bin Md Hilmie
My phone number is 01126105717

Support

Hi Ayell, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Can' port out from Digi Line prepaid to Umobile postpaid

To Digi I am having trouble to port out from Digi to Umobile . It take me About 3 days and couple hours to saw if anything changes but as a results I still got rejected from Digi , what should I do know digi , can you help please it take me too far to go to Digi services centre , and I have lot of assignment to do I hope you can solve this a soon as posible so I can move to new telco and complete all my stuff right now , please Digi I am begging to you , my phone number is 0109488322

Decline application to change to other service provider

Dear Digi, 

I received the same sms stating that my port out was rejected. Can you please check? My number is 0168818907.

Thank you.

Support

Hi Mdm_Jamilah, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I want to change to other telco but digi kept rejecting it. My number is 0134552803

Support

Hi Codein. Your application was resubmitted just now and will be re-processed within 24~48 hours.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I am having the same issue which has been requested several times, but it still remains failed. Can you please check on this? I have PM to your staffs and no one reply to my messages.