Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Deactivated Postpaid Sim

Hi. How do I deactivate one of my postpaid mobile number. I use the family postpaid plans and the sim card i would lie to deactivate is the one that can only use internet mobile data. Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Deactivated Postpaid Sim

Community Manager

@JoeRenegade wrote:

Hi. How do I deactivate one of my postpaid mobile number. I use the family postpaid plans and the sim card i would lie to deactivate is the one that can only use internet mobile data. Thanks

You can walk in to a Digi Store or contact Helpline (0162211800) for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Hi JoeRenegade,

For termination only can be done in Digi Store. Just make sure that you don't have outstanding bill and contract. You can locate the Store at https://goo.gl/vx5W0Q. Click "Products & Services" and filter for "Account / Line Termination" option only ya. TQ.

Highlighted

Hi, saya nak deactivate salah satu drpd dua sim kad digi saya. sebab satu sim kad ne saya jarang guna. Tolong bantu saya untuk deactivate. 😊
Highlighted

Support

Hi Cik_Dibaa. Anda boleh hantarkan permintaan melalui aplikasi MyDigi anda ya : Support >> Report An Issue >> General Enquiry. Nanti bahagian yang berkenaan akan memberikan maklum balas secepat yang mungkin. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!