Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Deactivate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

how can i deactivate my CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

Highlighted

Re: Deactivate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

Community Manager

Hi sgaury,

The quickest way is to login to your MyDigi app and click on Plan Settings.  Under General Settings, you will see Block caller ID set as enabled.  Please toggle the Blocker caller ID to trigger the service deactivation.

Alternatively, login to your MyDigi on Chrome/Firefox, under Accounts and Plans menu, click on the Settings button for the respective mobile number to toggle the on/off of Block caller ID service.

Did we answer your query?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

hi digi.. i have subscribe Caller id block via mydigi app, and it charges me about rm5.00. after that i deactive it. My question, when i activate it for a second time, let say in a same day.. will digi charges me for another rm5.00 or not? if yes, how can i enable or disable the services on my phone? thanks digi..
Highlighted

Support

ujunk, it will be charged pro ratedly based on the activation of the CLIR service. U can opt to deactivate the service if u want to. Are u having any issue deactivating the service now? 

Highlighted

hi.. thanks for replying.. i dont have any issue to opt in or out.. may i know this service can on and off anytime? for example.. i dont want to block my number when calling my friend.. and i want to block caller id when calling others.. FYI, im using iphone, i can't do on and off in the setting menu (show my caller id).. the menu seems not functioning. please advise me.. thanks digi..
Highlighted

Support

U can't choose only to block ur number from being shown to certain numbers. It's either the service is active or not active. 

Highlighted

Activate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

How to activate the Caller Line Identification Restriction?

Highlighted

Re: Activate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

Support

Finie_September, u just need to provide us ur number and we will assist u to activate the service from here. Tq.

Highlighted

Re: Activate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

Community Manager

@Finie_September wrote:

How to activate the Caller Line Identification Restriction?

From my android phone's MyDigi app, I seem to be able to turn on this CLIR function. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

RM5/month. If you accidentally subscribed then the RM5 is still will be charge to your account (billing). So i suggest you to use the service for for that month. Just before the end of the month you can proceed with the unsubscribing.