Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Deactivate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

I do wan private number pls block
Highlighted

Re: Deactivate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

Support

gunalandoraraj, please PM (inbox) me your number for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: Activate CLIR (Caller Line Identification restriction)

how to activate clir  via mydigi app?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@ashini24 wrote:

how to activate clir  via mydigi app?

Open MyDigi app -> Plan Settings -> Block Caller ID. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How can I ACTIVATE  CLIR?  010-2671413

Highlighted

just to confirm, by saying pro-rated it means the charge of RM5/month will be divided to 30 or 31 days of the specific month and times with how many days on the CLIR service is ON?

or elso, customer will be charged maximum RM5 per monthly bill cycle no matter how many times we switch ON and OFF the Service? If yes, how the fees will be calculated if I switch ON the service on 15th day of the bill cycle? still to pay RM5 or pro-rate as explained earlier?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@dahlan wrote:
just to confirm, by saying pro-rated it means the charge of RM5/month will be divided to 30 or 31 days of the specific month and times with how many days on the CLIR service is ON?

or elso, customer will be charged maximum RM5 per monthly bill cycle no matter how many times we switch ON and OFF the Service? If yes, how the fees will be calculated if I switch ON the service on 15th day of the bill cycle? still to pay RM5 or pro-rate as explained earlier?

It is RM5 charge per billing cycle as long as you have turned on once. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Can i block my caller ID as I'm using prepaid. I tried through the application and it shows as following
Highlighted

Can i block my caller ID as I'm using prepaid. I tried through the application and it shows as following
Highlighted

Support

CLIR service is not available for Prepaid number at the moment, @sahil17 :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!