Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data Quota

Why is my quota 3GB when i subscribed for a 6GB plan (RM148/month)? Please clarify. Thanks.

Re: Data Quota

You're talking about the iPhone 148 plan right?
It's 3GB + 3GB. I'm using the same plan. First 3GB (Mobile Internet) is for your normal usage (browsing, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
The other 3GB is solely for FaceTime, iMessage, iTunes, App Store.

Only  FaceTime, iMessage, iTunes, App Store ?

Im not an Apple User. So, i rugi la 3GB?

Hmm. But you bought the plan with an iPhone? Or just went to Digi and subscribe their 148 plan?

I went to digi to buy a Mi3 phone with the package they bundled with that phone. Not iPhone at all.

There's 2 plans. High data. High voice. Which is yours? I'll attach the other one in a bit.

There's 2 plans. High data. High voice. Which is yours? http://new.digi.com.my/Page/products/default/all_postpaid

I think your plan  is very new. Mine was last year JUNE.

Confusing when they use Split Data. Pay 148 but get 3GB. Thats y need clarification

There's 2 plans. High data. High voice. Which is yours? http://new.digi.com.my/Page/products/default/all_postpaid

Sorry for the many replies. Slow internet. Yeah mines new. With the new iPhone. I would say best to ask the Digi store in your plan. The link I posted shows the latest ones. I think released last year. Maybe they migrated yours to their new plans? Since its 148 as well