Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DOB by Fortumo

Now you barred me... This is suck... Just bcz i not pay remainding bll of stupid dob services .. Hey.. I will make sure this will be a long case for betweeb digi and me..
I got 3 postpaid plan under my name.. As you can check my history payment... You better resolve it quickly.. I will pay what ever service i used and not for this stupid dob serv.. And you digi must responsible for unautorized charge under my bill
Highlighted

Hi. I also am getting the sms charges. I already complain to digi last month and the charges are still there. Any way, to fix this and return all the payments i made?!?! . Two numbers are involved. 0124425991 and my mobile Internet no are billed every week already for two months...... I need an action ASAP.
Highlighted

Hi. I also am getting the sms charges. I already complain to digi last month and the charges are still there. Any way, to fix this and return all the payments i made?!?! . Two numbers are involved. 0124425991 and my mobile Internet no are billed every week already for two months...... I need an action ASAP.