Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI WONT RESPOND TO THOSE VALUE ADDED SERVICES!

[ Edited ]

DIGI, we are loyal customer, you treat us like this.

What is VALUE ADDED SERVICES? 

1.JPG2.JPG

The VALUE ADDED SERVICES FROM DIGI!!! HOW TO STOP ALL?? TEACH ME DIGI!! EVEN THE MSG WERE NOT CLEAR!!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-14 at 12.38.25 AM.jpeg

ON 14th Nov i tried to stop all to those msg, all msg i got from those number with "you don't subscribe any services on that number!"

Capture.JPG

I STOP ALL you charge me 15sen but the ADDED VALUE SERVICES STILL ON GOING!!! HOW LONG DO I NEED TO STOP ALL THOSE 3XXXX NUMBER??? 30000 x 15sen = RM4500??

So I won't pay for this value added services even 1sen, please refund and settle.

IF DIGI NO SOLUTION FOR THIS.... CHANGE TELCO

Re: DIGI WONT RESPOND TO THOSE VALUE ADDED SERVICES!

Valued Contributor

hi I am not sure how digi staff will read your message and how effective on this forum,, as my post also being ignored by them.

but for your case, this is easier to settle.

Pls call digi service to ask for their help to cancel the service, and refund.

if the staff is not helpful, pls ask for details, like name of service provider, type of service and phone number of the service provider.

after you got all details, call directly to the service provider, asked the for proof of subscription, normally they will say, it is in the sms..blah blah blah..after that, ask the service provider to cancel and refund your service charges.

and ask them  for a deadline on when they will refund you. If they quiet, you can free to tell them, all details will be reported to MCMM.

To report to MCMC is simple, just  go to their website and report.

Normally in such screnarios, your unknown charges will be settled and refund, just need to make some call.

hope this help, as i faced same issues before, and did it once, all settled!

thanks!