Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Maplestory SEA

First of all this will happen only in Maplestory SEA, instead of other game(dota/cs) with hotspot.

This only will happen for DIGI INFINITE 150 , because i even try it with another pre-paid line from digi. the ping for DIGI INFINITE 150 can go up to 2k and Normal Pre-paid is below 300. So every month i have to purposely reload my pre-paid line to play this game. (this is tested with the same phone, different sim card. I even change the INFINITE 150 simcard)

I have made few complaints before but yet the technical team cant found any issue and ends up the digi support close my report and updated it to fixed. I already try my best to help your team to troubleshoot. Please dont ask me the same question in the procedure again >< Hope to get any reply from Digi Smiley Happy thanks

Highlighted

Re: DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Maplestory SEA

[ Edited ]
Why is no one replying to this yet? Its 2020 and i am having the same issue. Excuse me but I've done some testing with the Digi infinite 150 plan, first test was i ping the server of Maplestory SEA using command prompt with my laptop. The server is 121.52.201.113
The result i get is about 300-2000ms.
But when i ping different server from different games such as dota 2 which is located in singapore, same as Maplestory, the result i get is 50-80ms.
At this point i started to suspect that maybe Maplestory SEA is using p2p server. So.. (I apologise for using vpn to bypass the throttling speed for p2p but i was just curious and its only for testing purposes and nothing else.) I used VPN to bypass the p2p throttling speed for Digi Infinite plan and i ping the same Maplestory SEA server i pinged before and i get different result. Its about 60-100ms.
Highlighted

Suggestion for digi engineer team, If its possible to exclude some server to be throttled, please do so for 121.52.201.113
Highlighted

aw this is so true. I hit this problem when I switched to digi postpaid infinite. Any help?