Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Black Desert Online SEA Server

Hi DIGI! Why is that the infinite 150 plan can't be used to play Black Desert Online SEA Server? I got no problems with UMOBILE and Celcom when playing the game. Please provide solution but not general answer thanks.

Re: DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Black Desert Online SEA Server

Community Manager
We have gotten feedback on this and is being investigated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How long does the investigation  take? I had seen other users have the same problem since January, and now is already  March but no outcome yet?

Contributor

@GarethW 

kindly PM your mobile number to one of our support community members for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Or call Helpline (0162211800) at anytime.

Re: DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Lots of online game such as ark survival.evolved, pixark, on steam

Like my title said...above, it always go.smooth then.in 2 hours i got dced then my internet dc. Then i have to restart my modem which i use to thatered my digi infinete 150. Then i cant play online at all like 3 weeks oso..then it repeat with the same issues over n over again..plz..can u help me with this..

Re: DIGI INFINITE 150 cannot play Lots of online game such as ark survival.evolved, pixark, on steam

Community Manager

@Erizen, kindly report this issue through MyDigi for further investigation http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I had issue so many reporr about this problems,but digi does not make any action.How you treat your customer??We not subscribe your service for free but we paid for you but how come you treat us with your poor service???