Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

DIGI Ambassador - Change of Plan

Hi,

I am currently using DiGi ambassador plan. I am using 3GB data package, which comes with 50% rebate. So, I am paying RM34 for the data.

Recently, DiGi launched SmartPlan 75 which offers alot more priviliges.

Can i still remain as Digi Ambassador if i switch my plan from 3GB to the new SmartPlan 75, enjoy the benefits of an ambassador?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: DIGI Ambassador - Change of Plan

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

No, you will only have the advantages of Smartplan 75 once you change your plan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi,

I was on DiGi Ambassador plan a year ago & changed plan to SP148. Last few weeks I canceled contract & changed to Postpaid 28 - cause frontline cant change to Ambassador.

May I know the exact reason I cant change to Ambassador back?

Highlighted

SuperUser

@mao1809 wrote:

Hi,

I was on DiGi Ambassador plan a year ago & changed plan to SP148. Last few weeks I canceled contract & changed to Postpaid 28 - cause frontline cant change to Ambassador.

May I know the exact reason I cant change to Ambassador back?

what i understand about the ambassador plan is that once you give it up, you can't get it back.. 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Support

You still can, as long as your name is still being nominated. You may want to check with the person who introduced you for this plan. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!