Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: DIGI ACCOUNT BARRED

Hey , i just want to know that can we talk to the person who worked at the digi centre because Ive paid my bill but it still barred . I use to pay online but it just takes around 5-10 minutes to active back . But now my account still being barred

Community Manager

@Nurfarah7 wrote:
Hey , i just want to know that can we talk to the person who worked at the digi centre because Ive paid my bill but it still barred . I use to pay online but it just takes around 5-10 minutes to active back . But now my account still being barred

We do not provide phone numbers to physical outlets. If you need to check on your account payment, please use Live Chat or PM to one of our community member for checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I don’t have any bill yet but my account still barred? Can help to to solve this problem? Thanks

SuperUser

Hi Sheldes. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? TQ.

Saya dah bayar bill semalam dekat digi center. Tapi sampai sekarang belum dapat on internet. Please help me

Support

Shacha, mohon PM kami nombor phone, nama penuh pemilik akaun serta nombor IC anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini. 

Helo digi..saya nk login masuk gunakan nombor digi 01596397146 tapi dia minta Resend TAC code. Di mana saya nk dpt no Tac ini..di SMS tidak ada di emel pun tidak ada..tq.

Hello, my line have been barred and I just paid the full payment. Can you check for me, if my payment paid? (paid by MyDigi). And when will reactive? Tq. 0168136768 (personal Business plan)

Anonymous

Hi AudreyLo89, as checked the line status for mobile number 0168136768 is active. However, it is advisable for you to PM us pertaining to the payment. This is a public forum and we will not publish customer's account information here. TQ

Hello. Kalau saya dah keluar dari digi, dan berpindah kepada telco lain. Adakah saya tetap akan diBarkan?