Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: DEACTIVATE VOICEMAIL HELP!

I need to cancel my data roaming plan - 3 days - RM25, please help to deactivate, tq

SuperUser

Hi Elainemow. Roaming Pass cannot be deactivated. It will be deactivated automatically once its validity ends. Thank you. 

i want to deactivated the Voicemail service

SuperUser

Hi RKKANNAN. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Re: DEACTIVATE VOICEMAIL Help! URGENT. PLS

Hi I'm using a very old Nokia phone and when I enter *128# the drop down list is all boxes and I can't read nor guess which one to use to DEACTIVATE MY VOICEMAIL.
Please help me deactivate

Re: DEACTIVATE VOICEMAIL Help! URGENT. PLS

Support

Hi YongFYin. PM (inbox) us for assistance ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Please help me to deactivate voicemail.

Support

Hi Yingt, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

I had already deactivated voicemail but how come there is keep calling in on my iPhone. Why so annoying. PLEAE CHECK IMMEDIATELY AND SOLVE IT. When I turn off the airplane mode and on again it call I have voicemail. anyhow I had deactivated but keep allow to call me?

Hi,

I have followed the guide an deactivated the voicemail. The option also mentioned "Notify Me".

What does this means?

Also, does deactivating voicemail affect the phone from notifying me of any miss call?