Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Eligibility Check

i have a line currently with postpaid 58, when converting to infinite 150, this error message appear "Sorry, we are unable to process your request as you have not passed our Customer Eligibility Check.". can u help on this matter?

Re: Customer Eligibility Check

Support

Hi vvyap, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number, full name, and IC last 4 digits number so we can assist you further. TQ

i would like to check mine too, i use prepaid plan and decide to change my plan to postpaid infinite. it seems i was failed due to CEC.

Support

Hi Evi. You must use your Prepaid account for at least 60 days, then only you can request to change your plan online. If it is already more than 60 days but you still can't submit it online, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I'm facing this as well when I wanted to add supplementary line for my account. Can assist? Thanks

Support

Hi anniegan13, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

I have the same issue too. I ve been using prepaid for long time and intend to change to postpaid 150 but it failed everytime due to eligibility check. How do i settle this.

Support

Hi Niello. PM (inbox) and provide us your phone number and IC number for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!