Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Coverage

Sy nak ty ..kenapa Digi postpaid sy langsung tak dapat coverage area apartment siantan ground floor taman putra perdana,puchong..selangor
Highlighted

Re: Coverage

Community Manager
Sila maklum balas mengenai isu anda di lokasi tersebut melalui MyDigi untuk siasatan lanjut http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Maizan,

Mohon PM inbox nombor telefon dan alamat penuh untuk semakan lanjut. Tq

Highlighted

Coverage at Melawati Mall very bad.Worked there since July and up till now can get any DIGI coverage whereas other service provider users have no problem.Able to get coverage this month for a couple of days and now there is no coverage again.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Kindly provide your network observation through MyDigi app for investigation and review for future improvements: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi Digi
My internet at my location is very slow , always got 3G. Can you fix this issue ASAP?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Lawliet49. We understand the situation. That could be because of the unusual high usage during this tough situation that caused the slowness at your location. As it takes time to resolve this, your patience is much appreciated. 

From time to time, you can reset your network by restarting your phone or turn ON your phone's Flight Mode and then turn it OFF. Hope that helps. Thank you and stay safe!

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!