Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Convert postpaid to prepaid

Hi there!

Is it possible for me to convert my DIGI postpaid to a prepaid plan without having to walk into a branch? Can I do it over the phone or online? 

Thanks

Re: Convert postpaid to prepaid

Community Manager

@m00ny3, at the moment you have to go to a Digi Store to convert postpaid to prepaid. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Do I  need to bring in any documents? Do I have to go  or can someone do it on my behalf? 

Support

So sorry, @m00ny3. You can't send someone to request on your behalf. Only the rightful owner for that account can request for it.  Please bring your original IC too for verification purpose. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How long does it take  for me to change from DiGi postpaid sim card to the prepaid ones? Is it within couple of hours?

Support

The process should be completed within 24hrs, stalkie. Most of the time it will be done immediately :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How much is the charges to convert postpaid to prepaid?  Once converted, have to reload at list how much money into the Prepaid?

Community Manager

There is no charges to convert your number from postpaid to prepaid. You can reload any amount as you wish as the validity of your prepaid depends on the amount you reloaded.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

There's a misunderstanding between me and Digi. I wrote an email by attaching docs to them on 27th Oct requesting to terminate my postpaid plan RM80 due to changing it to prepaid plan. And what I get is my line is fully terminated on 28th Oct. When I call customer service, it says my line is terminated and will put on sale. I was shocked. I quickly rushed to the Digi service centre on Sat night and the guy said he had write a report and assured me that I can get back my number and won't be put on sale that fast. Ask me to wait for his call this week and I forgotten to ask his name and he also never give me any reference number.

So now is second working day and I have yet receive any call from them. I'm so panicked right now. I'm a businessman and I've use this number for so many many years and Digi terminated my whole number coz of a misunderstanding! I called again today and customer service telling me they never receive any report and the number still nobody use yet and they can't check anything further bla bla.  What do they mean nobody is using? They should have hold my number. That is my number and not even my fault. In the first place they should have reply my email by saying I must change plan by going to the service centre and not misunderstood by terminated my whole number without understanding the whole situation.

Is it really the number won't be put on sale that soon? Why customer service and the guy from service centre telling me different things? One scaring me said will put on sale and currently nobody using this number while the other one reassuring me that I can get back my number.

Hope you can give me an answer. Thank you.

there is no charges for changing from postpaid to prepaid?