Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Convert postpaid to prepaid

Community Manager

@fnaloi wrote:
We dont have a digi store here in my town and it will be hard for me to go to another town as we are having the restriction movement orders. What should i do? Can i just make it through a phone call?

Conversion from postpaid to prepaid will require the owner of the number to visit a Digi Store. Unfortunately there is no alternative because the conversion involves postpaid termination in the background.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hi, I would like to change from Digi postpaid to prepaid. But i made advance payment last month in my Digi postpaid account. So what should I do?
Thank you for your advice.

Support

Hi CHONGpy, The postpaid plan advance payment is non-refundable. After offsetting the bill, any remaining balance will be forfeited. We suggest you to continue using the plan until the advance payment is fully utilized to deduct the bill before covert to prepaid ya. TQ.

[ Edited ]

After convert postpaid to prepaid, can the number register under another person name instead of my name?

If yes, the new owner need to be  there as well? 

Support

For transfer ownership, it can only be done at our main Digi Store - http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store and both party must be present to proceed with the request and bring along both IC for further checking and assistance. Thanks.

convert digi postpaid to digi prepaid?

Support

Hi asroy11362,

Convert from Postpaid to Prepaid plan can only be done at our main Digi Store.

You can find the nearest Digi Store here:- https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store >> Digi Store

Thank you.

Hi,

If I were to change from postpaid to prepaid, I just need to clear my existing bill and no new bill will be opened right?

Support

There will be a final bill issued for usage up to the Postpaid account termination date only, on the next billing cycle date FATINS.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!