Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Convert from prepaid to postpaid

Hi there,

Im currently a prepaid user. Was thinking to change to postpaid, but I was informed that the monthly bill will only generate every 13th. Is there any chance that the billing date can be change somehow ? Would be great if the bill issued during 1st week of the month. Please advise.

Highlighted

Re: Convert from prepaid to postpaid

Community Manager

Hi @MichyYen, sorry that you cannot change your biling cycle date. Everyone is randomly allocated to a random selection of billing cycle date.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hello boss this number check 0109473782
Highlighted

I ok this number change to postped
Highlighted

Support

Hi MandalRamkrit. We believe, that number is registered using a passport. Change of plan can be done at our outlets only and during this MCO period, all Digi Stores (except Sunway Pyramid, Bangsar, Alamanda, The Gardens Mall and One Borneo) are open from 10am until 4pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!