Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Convert from Postpaid to Prepaid

Hi, can I am currently using Postpaid Digi.

Can I convert to Prepaid Digi?

What is the process? TQ.

Re: Convert from Postpaid to Prepaid

Support

Hi fuadadam,

You may convert to our Digi Prepaid plan as long as there is no contract tied to your current account. We wish to inform that the conversion can only be done at our Digi Store for the time being ya. You can check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAHand filter for Digi Stores only. :-) 

Thanks.

How can i convert from postpaid to prepaid. I already come to the digi express store, but they said that i need to go to digi centre. Why it is so difficult. Can't i just convert it online only.

Support

Hi Razhana. It can't be done at dealer (Digi Store Express) or online. Please refer to the info provided by Digi_MYCHEAH as per above for further clarification. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

So, i need to drag my **bleep** to the nearest digi store, that is about 1 and a half hour away , just to Convert my plan to prepaid? Seriously????!

Anonymous

Hi Nujhum, We are sorry, the Postpaid to Prepaid conversion only can be done at Digi Store, by the registred only. Click on this link to find the Digi Store location near you: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store > Outlet > Digi Store. Thank you.