Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Constant receiving Visual Voicemail notification without having voicemail enabled

Hi,

I have this issues since a few months with a visual voicemail notification that happens all the time whenever the iPhone Xs Max connect to a (new) cell tower. So when I turn on airplane mode and turn it off, as soon as it connects to 3G or 4G it will provides me with this:

IMG_1035.PNG

I have tried to turn on voicemail and off via the phone number where you can enable it by myself. I even tried to enable visual voicemail and off. This notice keeps appearing. When you click on it this shows:

IMG_1034.PNG

I also went to the Digi Shop in Ipoh here. They swapped the number to a new simcard, this problems continues. I visited Apple forum they say the voicemail issues like that is always a carrier problem.

So whenever I drive, the iphone of course changes cell tower all the time, then I get this notification each time it changes a cell tower.

So I really would like some expert help from Digi, hopefully someone that knows about voicemail and the technical parts in the system. Is something turned on or wrongly configured in my number? (p.s. this also happens when I use another iPhone SE, so it is not the iPhone problem I am using).

Help!