Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Complaint on unable to upgrade DIGI PLAN

Community Manager

@kkkochi, the existing postpaid plans are likely to stay at the agreed quota and tariff. However, if you are on an older plan, it's just a matter of a phone call to Helpline to change your postpaid to the current plan, which will allow you to get the benefits of the new postpaid plan. While you are on contract, you can still change to a plan of equal or more value.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

So I can change to current plan which is equal or more plan to my old EPP plan.. and only pay the diffrence.. Does all your CS know this?.. Is this offical?.. I don't want to waste my time calling and be told that i can't change..  Bye-bye digi after my EPP contract is done.. As I feel it's just not fair we your old costumers have to pay more with less benefit at the same point of time.. Which is very bad..

Highlighted

Community Manager

@tuhay77 wrote:

So I can change to current plan which is equal or more plan to my old EPP plan.. and only pay the diffrence.. Does all your CS know this?.. Is this offical?.. I don't want to waste my time calling and be told that i can't change..  Bye-bye digi after my EPP contract is done.. As I feel it's just not fair we your old costumers have to pay more with less benefit at the same point of time.. Which is very bad..

Yes, please call in to our Helpline (0162211800). I hope you would understand that not all customers appreciate changes to their already existing plans. But we are now allowing flexibility for customers to opt for a newer plan as a compromise, in result of considering our valued customer's feedback.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.