Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Complain about i had cancel the number but why the bill still running?

I had cancel my bill last few at a digi centre at perak because of my phone had missing, but the bill still always come , and digi still calling to paying. Then i once again go to the brunch and ask for cancel my number,  they ask for ic and payment , total rm200 something , then i paid, they said ok ard. But today they calling again , ask for 200++ payment again...so should i do something? Why the number cancel so many times but the number still need to pay? 

Re: Complain about i had cancel the number but why the bill still running?

Community Manager
Hi yiheng0120,

Generally, after termination of line, you will still receive 2 bills from us. Would you be able to PM us with the last payment receipt made to your account? This will ease our investigation.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Re: Complain about i had cancel the number but why the bill still running?

SuperUser
U lost phone call in for line suspension or line termination?
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!