Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Com plaint case: Auto debit faulty. Other's people digi account deduct under my credit card.

Hi,

My digi postpaid account no is 1100058792654. And i apply for auto debit from my credit card starting August 2019.

But i just found out yesterday that my credit card has been deducted total of RM739.55 of others account no 10000036067xx (from the statement attached below you may notice that the account no is too long to show fully in a statement and from the credit card centre they also cannot trace the details) for continuously of 3 months (Sep,Oct & Nov).

I had made a complaint yesterday (Nov 25) and the case ID is CAS-15969209-J4Q5.

The attached document is my account no and my credit card statement fauly transaction record.

Since this fault has been occured for 3 months and not yet been rectified, i do hope my case can be settle ASAP.

Any help is very appreciated.

Regards,

Ms Cheong

account no.jpg
credit card transaction.jpg

Re: Com plaint case: Auto debit faulty. Other's people digi account deduct under my credit card.

Any help from support?

Re: Com plaint case: Auto debit faulty. Other's people digi account deduct under my credit card.

[ Edited ]
Support

Hi uenji, 

Based on the Case ID: CAS-15969209-J4Q5, we have escalated to our relevant team for further investigation on this issue. The unpleasant experience that you have encountered with our service is sincerely regretted. We will directly contact you once there's any update. Thank you

Hi,

Case filed on Nov 25, Nov 30 ONLY received a Ongoing investigation notice.

What i need is Refund and not  Explanation.

Please be noted that i only requested refund RM739.55  which i don't request to refund the financial charges derived from this amount.

Please understand this is not my fault yet i have to bear the consequences.

Regards,

Cheong

Case happen for  14 working days (3 weeks) and refund still cannot received.Received a call on DEC 6 to told me that "I Have to wait again".

Please give me an exact deadline for the refund and  not delay my case after year 2020

This RM7xx is a big amount for me.

***Please check the attachment that I only received 1 call AFTER 8 WORKING DAYS of complaint to inform the delay  but not the collection of refund. And untill today DEC 15 i still haven't received any refund.

I had mentioned at the first place that I don't need any explanation BUT refund only which is clearly written in the DIGI Community and in the MCMC complaint portal. (I'm not sure if the person in charge miss out mine, as your customer, the solely requirement)It's DIGI GOOD PRACTICE to find out the truth for me but I DON"T need that.

It's more reasonable for me to received the refund first and the explanation comes after.

This is a simple case so don't COMPLICATED IT.

Screenshot_20191215-122107.jpg

Hi,

Just check the credit card statement and received full refund  of RM739.55 on DEC 29. 

Case finally settle and thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Cheong

Support

Glad to hear that and you are welcome, uenji. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!