Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Collections Agent Final Bill problem

Hi, ive terminated a postpaid account from long ago, 2 months into there was no bills, now theres a collection agent asking me to pay it up, which led me to check spam accounts and walla a outstanding bill was there, 97.46,

Now the story here is, i paid the outstanding bill, suddenly he said that i need to pay again,so i did, then he said he needed to reactivate account so i had to pay 159,and i did, then said i needed to pay 100 due to deposit for the router on activation which all will be refunded, thats a total of 356.46, few hours later he messaged me telling me they have refunded, but accidentally refunded 100 more, so he said need to send 100 to balance it out, now 456.46 in total he needed to refund just for an outstanding of 97.46

Re: Collections Agent Final Bill problem

Did i just get scammed by a third party debt collector or its just your system f*ing it up that even a refund could be botched like this, now im waiting for the 456.46 refund since Saturday and ima just post that 3rd party agents number here so you digi blokes can figure it out, 011-7161 2410