Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Coda Payment

[ Edited ]

I have been charged RM100 in my March Digi bill by Coda.

I did not subscribe or purchase any services from Coda.

Date: 22 March 2020

Time: 19:17:07

Service description: Coda Payments

Amount: RM100.00

I have called Digi customer service and the only thing they can do is to block my number for any future transaction.

What about this transaction which I did not authorise/purchase. I did not even receive any OTP (one time password).

On 22 March 2020 at 7:17pm (same day and time of unauthorised billing), I received the following sms which I had ignored.

"Your Accumulated Charges exceeded 100% of your credit limit. Please remit payment to avoid any service interruption. Kindly disregard if payment has been made"

Attached are screenshots of my bill showing the unauthorise billing of RM100 and the sms.

My request is to refund back the RM100.

Highlighted

Re: Coda Payment

I have the same experience! What is the latest update for your dispute? I called in so many times but noone pick up the calls! Email was ignored as well.
Highlighted

Nothing yet. You should continue to call them to talk to their customer service. Report your problem to Digi facebook to get their attention. Digi is pushing away the issue to us, the paying customer.

Also, report your issue to MCMC https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

Highlighted

i was charged this coda payment twice in a month..same date just different a few minutes..i want my money back
Highlighted

hi Digi, 

I have been billed of coda payment on 12 Mar 2020 @18.35 of RM100 which I never subscribed. I believed your system has breach. 
Pls investigate and refund this payment immediately. 

I did send an email abt this on 22 Mar 2020 and system said will response within 5 days. unfortunately, till today I did not receive any response from you. 

Pls let me know.

at the same time, I will make a report to MCMC. 

Highlighted

I’ve been charged RM 200.00 from my March bill due to Coda Payment that been messaged through Number 20000. The number message me on 8.03 pm date 21/03/2020 and my bill shows that Coda Payment charges on 8.04 pm 21/03/2020.

Hopefully digi solve this problem and give my REFUND RM200.00.

I’m first timer using post paid and I’m truly disappointed with this because I don’t approved any Coda Payment.
Highlighted

This happened to me as well. What is your update now? Did u get a refund?
Highlighted

I've been charged rm100 in my Apr bill by Coda on 17th March 2020. I did not subscribe or purchase any services from Coda. I did not even received any sms or OTP from digi.
I've been called to Digi careline & the respond that i received from the operator was that on 17th March they did send the OTP to me which i never received it.
I've been explained the situation to the operator but yet he said that in their system shows that they did sms me the OTP. I've asked if Digi system has problem & the answer was maybe i've shared the OTP to 3rd party. How can i shared the OTP since i've never received it?
I've asked if i can ignore the Coda charge since i didn't use the service. He said that i've to made the payment before my line being barr & maybe can issue the problem to Coda shop 😕.
I think this is an unfair solution to a customer that has been a victim in this case.
I hope Digi can take action in this issue since i'm not the 1st & only victim. What if next month i face the same problem? I don't think i'm capable to pay extra payment which i didn't make every month. Or should i just terminate the service. 😔
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi There,

Did anyone get their refund?

Digi Careline call ed me  at 9:47am today. Requested me to feedback to Coda Shop Officail Facebook and ask for refund.  Which I did. Now I will wait and see if Coda will refund me.

Let me know if any of you get your refund and how. Appreciated.

Thanks.

DIGI_Coda_Facebook_24Apr2020.jpg

Highlighted

I was charges from this coda payment , any unauthorised charging from digi,it changing RM100 WITHOUT ANY NOTICE, I called their customers said is not their fault , i was **bleep** off, is it digi co-op with this coda payment.at last I will change my phone line services to the other, is ok when Digi just neglect this matter, I aldredy lodged complaint to MCMC