Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Clarify on the new Digi Plan

I am a little bit confused with the latest DIGI Postpaid 50 plan.

Can someone please clarify what does it mean by 5GB on weekdays and free 5GB on weekends.

So how much quota is it per month?

Thanks.

Re: Clarify on the new Digi Plan

Contributor

On weekends (any weekend), you can use your weekend 5 Gb quota first, after clear all your weekend quota, it will utilize the weekday 5 Gb quota. 

Weekend 5 Gb quota= only can use on weekend, any weekend (1st weekend + 2nd weekend + 3rd weekend....combine= 5 Gb only)

All day 5 Gb quota= For utilize from  Monday to Sunday

Total quota per month= 10 Gb only

Is the plan unlimited?
For let's say I have finished weekdays 5gb will I still be able to surf the net ?

any contract for this new 50/80/110 plan? for how long?

Community Manager

@k__yen, when you finish your weekend quota, you will be using your all-day quota. Quotas are defined according to the plan you selected and hence not unlimited. When you run out of quota, you will need to top up to continue surfing.

@okokok, these postpaid plans are not bundled with device and has no contract.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

meaning the top up quota is a must in order to continue using internet ? even for whatsapp or imessages ?

Community Manager

@asyiqinrozaidi wrote:

meaning the top up quota is a must in order to continue using internet ? even for whatsapp or imessages ?

That's right.  There will be no bill shock but  you need to top up quota to continue using.the internet

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.