Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Chnage from digi to celcom

Hai, 

I have decided to chnage telco from Digi To Celcom due to poor coverage in my area.

I have already bought the Celcom Sim. Im awaiting  massage from digi regarding my telco switch.. How long does it usually takes for the msg from Digi?

Re: Chnage from digi to celcom

Community Manager

If Celcom has started the MNP process, you will get the SMS within 2 working days.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

The port-in/out request will be processed within 48 working hours. You should be getting the validation SMS at any time within this period.Maybe you can PM us your phone number <here> so we can check on the request status, karthi04 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi i have the same problem here. I’ve been waiting for 2 days but haven’t receive any message yet.

Support

Bih, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the request status, please. TQ.

Hi i have the same problem here. I’ve been waiting for 2 days but haven’t receive any message yet.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I had get the SMS but there show my request was rejected! Why? I already bought celcom SIM card

Support

Ky3, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check the account and request status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Re: Change from digi to celcom

i want to switch from digi to celcom. at first digi said they rejected my request because my no not active but my line always active. then i ask celcon to resubmit request and till now did not get any respond from digi. its been a week now. really frustrated.

Re: Change from digi to celcom

SuperUser

Hi amirulnordin. Your request is successful. Thank you.

I have decided to chnage telco from Digi To Celcom.
I have already bought the Celcom Sim. Im awaiting massage from digi regarding my telco switch. And it's said digi was already send a message from 27676. But seriously I never received!