Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Change to another Digi Smartplan

[ Edited ]

Would like to ask the LIMITED OFFER Digi Smartplan 65 More calls and sms is a contract or non-contract?

I actually just signed up this offer since last month (December 2015), but prefer the latest limited offer of Digi Smartplan 75 More calls and sms which offer until 29 Feb.

As i know when i changed from Plan 50 to Smartplan 65, i did not sign anything and did not receive any information that im holding contract. Can i change plan at any service center?

Thank you =)

Re: Change to another Digi Smartplan

SuperUser

@Connie_Soh wrote:

Would like to ask the LIMITED OFFER Digi Smartplan 65 More calls and sms is a contract or non-contract?

I actually just signed up this offer since last month (December 2015), but prefer the latest limited offer of Digi Smartplan 75 More calls and sms which offer until 29 Feb.

As i know when i changed from Plan 50 to Smartplan 65, i did not sign anything and did not receive any information that im holding contract. Can i change plan at any service center?

Thank you =)

usually contract is only when you sign up for device bundle. else, you should be able to change to the new plan at any Digi Service Center.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Change to another Digi Smartplan

Community Manager

You can also make a phone call to Helpline (0162211800) to change your plan Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!